Kata-kata aku mungkin bukanlah bak seorang pujangga yang sedang berbunga hatinya ..

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Bon Odori 2011


i wish they have hanabi here in Shah Alam..kirei da ne XD

wootwoot..

i went Bon Odori for the 3rd times yesterday!
yuhuuuuuuuu~
once a year.. i miss the dances !
traditional dances and songs..
makes me alive..
makes me forget my problem..
LOL..


actually my dad didnt give permission to go there as he said i already spent lots of money for my entertainment things but then i refused and still go there...gaaaaah too bad when i was in surau somewhere in shah alam, my sis's car refuse to start!!! siaaaaaal la !! kan dahhhh..sape suh namo dgr ckp ayah...kahkah..

pak imam ; kenapa nie?
aku ; kete tknk stat
pak imam ; battery weak la tuhhh..

dah jom balikk <------ ayat pak imam kpd geng2 dia...

siott!! bukan nk tlg ! >.<
terlampau awal wat conclusion..akhirnye pak imam tu dtg balik bwk jumper ngan kete proton wira dia..kahkah..thnx pak imam... XD

and guess who i met in Bon Odori ?
my classmate.. dah tu je.. haha XD

*pic later

No comments:

Post a Comment