Kata-kata aku mungkin bukanlah bak seorang pujangga yang sedang berbunga hatinya ..

Saturday, August 27, 2011

things like goodbye

the blue scenery allows me to forget..
no..i wont forget you..

SAD ~
yes.. that's how i feel..
its true that we can't be blamed for changing our minds.. (?)
this emotion running around is quite heavy..
u take my breath away..
as yamapi said..its loveless..
dammit !

i wonder if all the songs come together with hidden meaning ?
or it is just my illusion ?
play with it..
i have no strength to defend myself..
its not to late so save it.. am i wrong ?
i sort of understand the reason that u hang in ur head..
'chill' was the first lie i told..

nahhhh..
enough said...

#nowplaying Flying Get - Akb48

catchy song but i still haven't google the translation of the song yet..
uhukkk uhuk..

sexy or cute ?

CUTE is my most preferred..
that's why i choose

AKB48

instead of

SNSD


wakkakakka im a JAPAN BIAS
put the blame on me :p !~

No comments:

Post a Comment