Kata-kata aku mungkin bukanlah bak seorang pujangga yang sedang berbunga hatinya ..

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

living with all my might

thought that we'll continue to climb the mount together..
but it seems like you gave up and let me go alone..
it ain't your fault but you shouldn't ask me to follow you at the first place..
deep in my mind, I still continue create the happy stories of both of us..
what a shame..
you were perfect for me.. you were everything that I want..
never thought that I would fall in love with you..
you were the reason I could still stand with my feet now..
and it was you that I closed my heart for anybody else..

May Allah gives me some time to accept what has been plan for future..
it is not like I can't accept His qada' and qadar but I am His slave with weak heart and make many mistakes and may Allah forgives all bad things that I've done.
May Allah helps me to find his keredhaan and light from Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment