Kata-kata aku mungkin bukanlah bak seorang pujangga yang sedang berbunga hatinya ..

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Believe it or not, im going to spend my holiday at home..
Totally at home!!
Someone please at least gimme something to do besides house chores!!
Im not complaining i just think i need to do something worth than this, something which i could tell somebody that yeahhh i've spent my holiday wisely...urm urm
and one more, while im getting fatter, wallet's getting skinnier.. that's my actual world problem btw...
Raya is just around the corner...huh? Lagi 3 minggu wey. ahaks
last year we thought we could celebrate our eid in our new house but because of unavoidable problem of the company, we need to bury our dream untill next eid, insyaallah :3

well. few days back, one of my friends tweeted that she successfully made kek batik!
wahhhh kau sounds tempting when youre fasting kan lagi2 tengahari tu time perut krok krok tu urm and and and le boring me started to google how to make kek batik! ahaks for you it may be easy but for me who never hold le senduk surely i need to google it and i found it quite easy since we dont to bake the kek and yay! yay for my 1st touch! gaya 1st touch macam bapok buat mekap pengantin je :/



                      takziah untuk saya sebab lupa nak snap gambar yang cantik tersusun atas piring bagai...



that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment