Kata-kata aku mungkin bukanlah bak seorang pujangga yang sedang berbunga hatinya ..

Monday, January 19, 2015

Here is to the girl who is about to move on..

Kahkah oklah lets find a topic. Well now is a semester break but nah im a bit confused and awkward to call this as semester break coz when next semester begins then I am no longer need to attend classes or do things I used to do but yeah whatever it is, its time to find a place for internship! Well, I did underestimate intership as i thought it was an easy job to find one but i guess i was wrong. Never thought that seeking for internship placement is as hard as to find a BOYFRIEND! Ha ha ha that aint funny, leha! How could you compare your LI to your future boypreng, leha! XD XD XD

Ok ok leha its time to be serious. To my future company, I dont care what kind of company your are, where your company at, and how much allowance you can pay me, as long as you can save a place for me, that is more than enough! Ah how I wish i am still in my elementary year. I cant wait for this internship but at the same time its freaking creepy. But i really hope next time when I open a new topic in this blog, I already been hired by a company, OK?

No comments:

Post a Comment