Kata-kata aku mungkin bukanlah bak seorang pujangga yang sedang berbunga hatinya ..

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

internananana

Well yeah Im back.
Basically, I have got the place for my internship. Yes. I have started working in this one company since last monday. I wonder why I refused to tell my friends of my company's name. Ha ha i dont know, its just like my results where i would ensure nobody would know about my results even if they are my parents.

Well, how was your past 3 days? It went well. It is just im not that confident yet with the things that im doing now. Its all about adaptation. Before I learn and do the tasks that i'll be given soon, I hope i will first learn on how to adapt with my environment and people around it. It is so sick to be in a group of people but you are the only person who is sitting in the chair like a silent people. its like me and the chair has no difference. Its sick, seriously. I dont wanna step out of the company with a no-no intern. Im so frustrated and dissapointed with myself. I really hope to be more outspoken and being the real me. Haihh hope things will get easier sooner or later. Amin insyaallah.

No comments:

Post a Comment